北京邮电大学论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 86574|回复: 0

[英语听力] 盘点雅思口语考试前需了解的知识点

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-20 21:11:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

参加雅思口语考试就像渡劫,怕考官提问的听不懂,怕自己太紧张说不出来,怕穿着不得体影响印象分......
  在考试前,很多烤鸭都在寻找攻略,期望自己的考试顺顺利利。
  今天,北京新东方雅思老师给大家整理了关于雅思口语考试你不可不知的35个问题,涉及考官、评分、考场穿着、答题时间等考生关心的方方面面。第一次参加考试的烤鸭尤其需要了解一下,提前做好准备,避免踩中雷区。
  1.How is my performance assessed?
  口试官的评分标准是什么?
  Examiners will evaluate your performance according to 4 criteria namely fluency and coherence (FC), lexical resource (LR), grammatical range and accuracy (GRA) and pronunciation (P).
  口试官会依4个部分评分:流畅性及连贯性(FC)、词汇量(LA)、语法运用范围与其正确性(GRA)以及发音(P)。
  2.What is the most important criterion in the speaking test? Is it grammar?
  口语测试中最重要的是语法吗?
  No. The 4 criteria are weighted equally at 25% each. The examiners will give a result for each criterion and then work out the average of the 4 scores which equates to an overall speaking score. If you get 6 for FC, 5 for LR, 5 for GRA and 6 for P, then you will receive 5.5 overall for speaking,
  不是。4个评分标准同等重要,各占25%。口试官会针对这4个部分分别评分,然后计算出1个平均分数;若你在FC拿到6分、LR和GRA都拿到5分、P拿到6分,那你会拿到总分5.5分。
  3.Will I lose points if the examiner disagrees with my opinion?
  如果口试官不认同我的意见,我会被扣分吗?
  No.  You are judged on your English, not your opinions. There is no right or wrong opinion.
  不会。口试的评分标准是你的英文能力,而非意见,更无论对错了。
  4.How is my performance assessed?
  我不是个有主见的人,这样也可以拿到高分吗?
  Yes. As long as you keep talking and use a wide range of English, you can get a high score as this is not an IQ test. Boring or obvious opinions are fine if you can produce a wide and accurate range of language when expressing them.
  当然可以。只要你持续不断地用正确的英文来表达自己的想法,即可得到高分,即使是乏味的意见也没关系,因为这并不是智力测验。
  5. I have a North American accent, is that OK?
  我有美国口音,这样可以吗?
  Yes. American English is not penalised in any part of the test whether it be pronunciation or spelling.
  可以。美国口音或拼写并不会影响评分。
  6.How is my performance assessed?
  我可以问口试官会给我几分吗?
  No.  You will receive your IELTS result within 2 weeks but not on the day.
  不行。IELTS的成绩会在测试后2个星期之内收到。
  7.What happens if I disagree with the result I was given?
  如果我对口试成绩有疑问怎么办?
  You may ask the IELTS test centre to arrange another IELTS examiner to reevaluate your speaking. This is possible as all interviews are recorded. You may incur an extra expense depending on whether your score changes or not.
  口试的部分都有录音,故可要求考试中心重新评估口试的成绩。
  8.How is my performance assessed?
  在自己的国家参加口试会比在其他国家好吗?
  In your home country is often thought to be the best place to do the speaking test. However, do keep in mind that all examiners receive exactly the same training around the world which is moderated by a central body.  The only justification for why it may be better to do the test in  your home country is that you may score higher in pronunciation as it is seen as more subjective; examiners in your home country will be used to the Chinese accent whereas those in England may not.
  在自己的国家考试通常被认为是最好的。然而请记住,全世界所有的IELTS口试官接受的都是相同的训练。在自己国家较好的唯一理由,就是在发音部分会较占优势,例如在中国的口试官势必比较习惯考生有中国的口音。
  9.Is there anything I can do if 1 don't understand a question?
  假如我听不懂口试官的问题,该怎么办?
  Yes. If you don't understand you may ask the examiner to repeat the question at any time during the interview. However, if after repeating you still don't understand, only in Part 3 may you ask the examiner to explain or rephrase a question.  In Part 1 the examiner will simply move on to the next question.
  假若你不明白间题,可以请口试官再叙述一次。但如果口试官重复后,你还是不理解,只有在Part 3时你才可以请口试官换个说法让你明白问题;在口试的Part 1,口试官会略过该问题而直接进行下一个提问。
  10.What happens if I misunderstand the question?
  如果我误会了问题的意思,结果会如何?
  You may lose some points under fluency and coherenceas the examiner may have difficulty following your answer. In Part 3 the examiner may rephrase or explain the question again to give you a second opportunity. This will not happen in Part 1 though, the examiner will move on to the next question.
  你可能会在流畅性及连贯性这部分被扣分。在Part 3,口试官有可能会再重述或解释该题,给你第二次机会回答;但是在Part 1时,口试官会直接问你下一个问题。
  11.What should I do if I can't think of the right vocabulary?
  想不出合适的词汇表达时该怎么办?
  Keep talking by paraphrasing (explaining the meaning of the word). It's better to say something than nothing. If you simply pause and hope that somehow the word miraculously pops into your head, the examiner will be unable to assess you. In other words, long silences are penalised in each criterion as you are producing no vocabulary, grammar or pronunciation features and showing no fluency.
  利用你会的词句代替或解释你想不出来的词汇,这比什么都不说要好,口试官是不会让你停顿下来思考你要的词汇的;换句话说,沉默或间断的应答在4个评分标准下都无法得分。
  12.How is my performance assessed?
  考试中可以编造答案或说谎吗?
  Preferably not.  Although there is no way of knowing if you are telling the truth or not, it's OK to be honest and more importantly you will sound much more natural and fluent if you are. Just remember to use good English. If the examiner asks you if you like your hometown, you don't need to pretend that you do if you don't. It's quite fine to say you hate it as long as you do so using appropriate English. Similarly if the examiner asks you if you have ever had a pet, but you never have, then say so and give a reason why you haven't.
  最好不要。因为真实的回答听起来会比较自然且流畅,重点在于你是否能用好的英文来表达;举例来说,当口试官问你是否喜欢你的家乡,或你是否养过宠物时,你可以回答不喜欢或是你没养过宠物,只要说明原因即可。
  13.Can I ask the examiner questions?
  我可以问口试官问题吗?
  Yes and No. You may ask the examiner to repeat or rephrase a question but do not ask him/her about their opinions. The test examines your English, not the examiner's. You only have 11一14  minutes to show the examiner the full range of English you have learnt overthe past 5 years or so, so don't waste your precious time listening to the examiner.
  视情况而定。如果听不清楚题目,你可以请口试官复述一次,但不能问口试官的想法。重点是“你才是考试的主角”。你只有11一14分钟的时间来表现你的英文能力,让口试官发表意见而浪费了你的宝贵时间并不是明智之举。
  14.Is it OK to memorise my answers?
  可以背答案吗?
  No. There is no way of knowing exactly what questions will be asked and therefore you may give inappropriate answers if you simply regurgitate memorised answers. Nevertheless, some common phrases that could be used in a variety of situations are definitely OK to memorise.
  不可以。你绝不可能准确地预测到口试的题目,请你记住:“计划永远赶不上变化!”但你还是可以熟记一些惯用语,并且在考试当中灵活运用。
  15.Should I be relaxed and easygoing or serious and formal?
  考试时,我应该表现得轻松自在还是正襟危坐?
  Try to be relaxed. You don't need to sound academic in the speaking interview. Just imagine that you are discussing the interview questions with your friend so that you sound more natural and fluent. Examiners are your friends!
  试着让自己放轻松。如果太紧张,可能会导致无法充分发挥原有的英文能力。把口试官想象成你的朋友,轻松自然地回答即可。
  16.Is it OK to give short answers to avoid making too many mistakes?
  我可以简答以避免犯太多的错误吗?
  No. Try to give full, extended, complete answers and sentences. You need to demonstrate as much English as possible in the time given.
  建议不要。应该在有限的时间里尽量完整并充分地回答问题,以展现你的英文能力。
  17.How much should I say?
  我应该讲多久?
  In Part 1 you have 4-5 minutes to answer at least 3 and up to 10 questions which works out to between 20 to 90 seconds per question but do not rely on slow speech to fill up this time. In Part 2 you must speak for I-2 minutes and it is advisable that you speak closer to 2 minutes than 1. The examiner is required to stop you if you speak for longer than 2 minutes for which you will not be penalised. In Part 3 you have 4-5 minutes to answer between 2-6 questions which works out to between 40 to 150 seconds per answer. Try to find a happy medium between these time frames so that you can answer a range of questions as this will produce a wider range of language.
  在Part 1,花4~5分钟的时间回答3~10个题目,每个题目大概花20~90秒完成,不要试图通过放慢说话速度来拉长时间;在Part 2,你需要花1~2分钟的时间发表意见,如果你的回答超过时限,口试官会喊停,但你不会因此被扣分;在Part 3,口试官会问2~6个题目,你有4~5分钟的时间,每个题目需要40~150秒的时间回答。记住:要视当下的状况而定,好好掌握能充分展现你英文能力的时间。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:12726567   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|北京邮电大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备12002442号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:46 , Processed in 0.067468 second(s), 14 queries .